Sunday, August 19, 2007

Too many tools??

Another post using MS Windows Live Writer beta, which by the way does not support Myspace and that took me some effort to find out. I dislike Myspace anyway, Sara's says I'm too old for it and I get too many invites there from what appear to be beautiful women looking for companionship; I suspect half are searches for pedifiles and half phishes.   WLW does work at Intel but one needs to set the ProxyManager to Outside and that took me some effort to find out how to do. 

Well my MS Office 2007 arrived?  More to learn and really exasperated at the complexity of the experience.  Menus changed of course so now I get to work with Office 2007 some places and older stuff others.  Makes Mac stuff fall even lower on the ZBB list.  Hmm, was going to say something of vast importance but forgot whatever it was.

By, bye and Verl might say. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home